About Sweet Water Environments
Sweet Water Environments offers comprehensive consulting, design and engineering services. We specialize in three major service areas: 1) small building structures and associated construction to include engineering plan review and permitting, 2) environmental consulting assessments and engineering to include Phase I’s and subsurface soil and groundwater investigation/ remediation, and, 3) surface water quality and shoreline erosion control for lakes, streams and ponds. The above services are provided to individual property owners, home owner associations, commercial and industrial facilities, financial institutions, gasoline stations, bulk petroleum distribution facilities and transportation and municipalities within Southwest Florida.
Erosion Control and Shoreline Restoration
Common problems we help solve:
- Exposed and eroding sugar sands leaching into lakes, ponds and streams
- Unsightly surface water areas and aesthetic concerns caused by drought
- Deteriorating shoreline caused by wave action from winds and power boats
- Algae and weed growth promoted by fertilizer and pesticide runoff
Services offered include:
- FREE preliminary consultation to discuss soil erosion and water quality issues, conduct preliminary lake, pond or channel site inspection, prepare easy-to-understand reports presenting options for our customers, as well as recommended landscape beautification and improvements
- Evaluation, design and construction of engineered soil stabilization
- Erosion control of lakes, ponds and streams
- Landscaping and restoration
- Aerial drone assessments and topographical surveys
Get In Touch
Interested in learning more or working with us? Use the contact form below or stop in at our office.