About Sweet Water
Sweet Water Environments, Inc. provides comprehensive environmental consulting and engineering services to local landowners, homeowners associations, and municipalities throughout Florida. Passionate about preserving and protecting ecological integrity, we strive to maintain the natural beauty of the environment, whether that’s the state as a whole or even your own backyard. We assess and develop solutions to help communities and landowners prevent erosion and comply with district and state water management regulations. State-of-the-art technology such as surveying drones backed by a professional team with over 15 years of experience in shoreline and bluff construction projects makes Sweet Water the premier choice in maintaining the majesty of Florida’s natural landscapes.
Common problems we help solve are:
- Exposed and eroding sugar sands leaching into lakes, ponds, and streams
- Unsightly areas and aesthetic concerns caused by drought
- Deteriorating shoreline caused by wave action from winds and power boats
- Algae and weed growth promoted by fertilizer and pesticide runoff
We offer a variety of services for our customers, including:
- FREE preliminary consultation to discuss soil erosion and water quality issues, conduct preliminary lake, pond, or channel site inspection, prepare easy-to-understand reports presenting options for our customers, as well as recommend landscape beautification and improvements
- Evaluation, design, and construction of engineered soil stabilization
- Erosion control of lakes, ponds, and streams
- Landscaping and restoration
- Aerial drone assessments and topographical surveys
Get In Touch
Interested in learning more or working with us? Use the contact form below or stop in at our office.